Some Great Sources of Information for You on the Web:
Beads, Beaders, Crafts, Resources, Shops
Also see: Jewelry
and Bead Artists On The Web
-- associated with Center for Beadwork & Jewelry Arts
is a directory of fashion, you can find many style of apparel, clothes,
shoes, accessories, fur, jeans and more.
We offering source & directory of all the fashions on the web, and
Internet resource sites featuring for you. Let's try to find your fashion
- BEADING DIVA.
Lots of links to beading sites of interest -- shopping, general reference,
good tips and articles. http://www.beadingdiva.com/
JEWELRY BUSINESS SUCCESS TIPS. Lots of good advice. Sign up
for their newsletter. http://www.home-jewelry-business-success-tips.com/
Crafts: Kid Crafts
Your ultimate kid crafts resource for children
featuring Products, Books and more.
Our Kid Crafts search engine is the ultimate
resources locator for kid crafts on the net.
Another great link
for Craft Activites for Kids
Printable Graph Paper. You can print images of graph
paper for various bead weaving stitches.
- BEADED CURTAINS:
Here at Beaded Curtain, you will find all you need to know about beaded
curtains and beads. Learn how to make a beaded curtain and learn about
all the different types of beaded curtains available, including: -
Acrylic Beaded Curtains
Bamboo Beaded Curtains
Glass Beaded Curtains
Painted Beaded Curtains
PVC Beaded Curtains
Wooden Beaded Curtains
The amount of bead shapes and bead sizes available for making beaded
curtains is endless, with your imagination your only limitation. Read
more about bead shapes. http://www.beadedcurtain.com
- THE WORLD
ON A STRING is a new four-episode five-hour documentary series produced
by veteran film maker Diana Friedberg. The project was made possible
by a number of generous contributors including The Bead Society Society
of Los Angeles. The first two hour episode is now complete (view preview)
and available for purchase.
World On A String tells the remarkable story of human history
through one of mankind's tiniest creations... the bead. It is an awesome
saga spanning some 75,000 years. The project has been a labor of love
for its producer, Diana Friedberg - an industry award-winning film
editor and producer - for over a decade.
This is a story never told before and certainly never attempted
on the scale to which the producer has gone to convey the extent of
the subject's canvas. This is human drama of the most potent and powerful
kind, and a tale that weaves its way through cultures, traditions,
religions, and histories all over the globe. The series was shot on
location on five continents and presents a truly stunning picture
of how a tiny object transformed human thinking and influenced social
behavior over the eons. While it dips back into the deepest recesses
of time, it is nevertheless very much a contemporary story set in
the moden day. It includes extraordinary footage in which we meet
amazing personalities from tribal chiefs to shamans, craftsmen, artists,
- ChitChat Beading Forum:
Friendly and helpful community forum dedicated to the wonderful art
beading and handmade jewelry
- Urban Beads Directory:
Directory of all kinds of bead resources, including shops, bead and
jewelry artists. Great place for independent jewelry artist to get listed.
supply and more at AuctionBeads.com!
- THE BEAD FAIRIES PAGE: Resources. Learning tips
and advice. Books. Lots of information. http://members.cox.net/sdsantan/beadfairies.html
To Save Time And Money When Buying A Diamond Engagement Ring And How
To Avoid Getting Scammed
- Wholesale Jewelry
Wholesale jewelry manufacturer of diamond, gold, silver and opal jewelry.
Large collection of animal, sealife and nautical themes.
Wholesale prices. No minimums
- POLYMER CLAY LINKS:
COLOR CHART: lists the color name, the RGB code, and
provides a color sample. http://mypage.mine.nu/~sadao/color/HTMLColor.html
- LEAH KRAMER: BEADING SOFTWARE: Software provides computerized
graph paper for following stitches: loom, peyote, 2-drop peyote,
brick and comanche. http://www.cs.umb.edu/~lkramer/software.html
- MICROSTAMP CORPORATION: Customize sterling silver tags for
your bracelets and necklaces. http://www.microstampusa.com
- BEADPLAN: SOFTWARE FOR BEAD ARTISTS: Draws bead graphs,
allows you to color and uncolor beads. Loom, brick, peyote, 2-drop
peyote stitches. Seed or Delica beads. http://www.teleport.com/~solar3d/beadplan
- THE BEADVILLE NEWS / BEAD PATTERN DESIGNER: Bead pattern
designer software for brick, loom, peyote, square and 2-drop peyote
stitches. Seed or Delica beads. http://pages.prodigy.com/beadville
- THE BEADWORKER (EMILY'S PAGE): Lots of seed bead projects.
Lots of resource information. http://exo.com/~emily/beadworker.html
- CENTER FOR BEAD RESEARCH: Home site of the Center for
Bead Research. Lots of links, ideas, discussions, resources. The
Bead World meets here. http://www.thebeadsite.com
- GUIDE TO BEADWORK: This site maintained by author of
Guide To Beadwork. Very good listing of bead resources by state.
- POLYMER CLAY CENTRAL: A gathering of polymer clay artists.
Lots of ideas, information, resources. http://www.primenet.com/~athayer/
- BEAD & FIBER JUNCTION: An Ezine for beaders and craftspersons.
Book reviews, magazines, stories, museums, galleries, workshops.
- ETCETERA: A bimonthly webzine for artists and craftspersons.
- THE BEAD BUGLE MAGAZINE: An e-zine billing itself as
a perpetual bead show, and it is. Highlights bead artists, exhibits,
suppliers, resources, bead techniques and tipsmore.
- NEBULA GIFTS: Showcases craftspersons from around the
- WOOD-N-CRAFTS ON-LINE: Wholesale craft, hardware, &
woodworking supplies. Great list of informational and product
- BEADWRANGLER: Great source of how-to information about
bead and jewelry crafts. Lots of links, lots of tales, lots of
instructions, lots to see and do. http://www.beadwrangler.com/
- THE INTERNET CRAFT FAIR - YOUR COMPLETE CRAFT SOURCE:
- Participate in Delphi's
Arts & Crafts Forum,
which can be found at http://www.delphi.com/crafts
Here you'll find artists and craftspersons sharing
- CRAFTS FROM THE HEART: Quality Hand Painted Crafts. http://www.gate.net/~hkramer
- JANA'S CRAFT CONNECTION: A Crafter's Paradise. A
little crafters' mall. Within our little corner of the crafting
world you will find The Kit Stop, currently featuring Jana's very own
Spool Pals in kit form, The Creative Stop, with completed Spool Pals
for those of you who want something homemade, but can't quite find the
time and, finally, The Book Stop, where you will be able to browse through
the shelves and find the crafting inspiration you have been looking
- AUNT MOLLY'S BEAD STREET: Patterns, Projects, Bead Links.
Fun, clever site. http://www.flash.net/~mjtafoya/home.htm
crafters, hobbyists and entrepreneurs and people who like just like
to MAKE STUFF
- THE CREATIVITY ZONE: A little corner of the
Internet where you can treat yourself or a loved one to one-of-a-kind
handcrafted gifts, including unique home decorating accessories,
unusual jewelry, and animal collectibles. http://www.creativityzone.com
- Add Your Name To The Specialized Mailing Beading Mailing
Lists at ONElist.Com
- Wistle - The World's Largest? Craft & Gift Directory. http://www.wistle.com
- Free Christmas Craft Ideas, Samples, Supplies and More: FREE
or postage only arts & crafts projects and activities for Christmas.
Get offers, samples and ideas for ornaments, stocking stuffers,
gifts, wreaths and more! http://www.ppi-free.com/christmas.html
by BobbiLynn-- Handcrafted decorative covers for your vacuum
Featuring *Craft Site Directory*. Free URL submission.
- BEADS BY LUDI: Great selection of handmade lamp-worked
beads by this artist. http://www.jps.net/petermax/Beads_by_Ludi/
- BEADING HEART DESIGNS by Dona Anderson: great amulet
purse patterns, great sense of style, color and shading. http://members.tripod.com/~beadingheart/
- Absolutely Free Stuff For Everyone Kids, Parents, Crafts, Sweepstakes,
Angels, On-Line, Software & More. http://www.myfree.com
- Free Easter Crafting Ideas Absolutely Free Stuff For Easter Free
patterns, samples, ideas and more. Go to: http://www.ppi-free.com/easter.htm
- SMALL WONDERS: If you want to see incredible figural
glass beads, go here. Mermaids, fairies, goddesses and more.
- AUNT MOLLIES BEAD STREET: A wonderful collection of links
to images of beaded products and projects around the world. Like
going to a bead museum. Take a wonderful visit there.
- Rita Okrent BEADS, ORIGINAL NECKLACES, ANTIQUES
- ART DEADLINES LIST: A monthly newsletter (email
& paper versions) providing information about juried exhibitions/competitions,
call for entries/proposals/papers, jobs, internships, writing &
photo contests, scholarships, residencies, design & architecture
competitions, auditions, fellowships, casting calls, tryouts, grants,
festivals, funding, financial aid, and other opportunities (including
some that take place on the web) for artists, art educators and art
students of all ages. On the web at: http://artdeadlineslist.com
- FIRE MOUNTAIN GEMS and
BEADS JEWELRY SUPPLY: America's favorite beading and
jewelry making supplies. Largest selection of beads and components at
wholesale prices. http://www.firemountaingems.com
by Nilah King
Gemstone, Geology, Rocks, Crystals
- Jewelers of America: Offers general consumer
information about jewelry and gemstones http://www.jewelers.org
- Canadian Institute of Gemmology: Offers gem information
and excerpts from ICA World Mining Report and Gemmology Canada. http://www.deepcove.com/cig
- Smithsonian Institute: Offers on-line museum. http://www.si.edu
- Amethyst Galleries: A huge searchable database of
minerals and their characteristics; many photos. http://mineral.galleries.com/Default.html
- Bob's Rock Shop: Offers news, excellent photos and
links for minerals. http://www.rtd.com/~bkeller/rockshop/rockshop.html
- Rockhounds Information Page: Offers international links
for mineral information. http://www.rahul.net/infodyn/rockhounds/rockhounds.html
- Associate Jewelers Tradeshop: A wholesale shop in
Portland, OR, that has on-line catalog, as well as provides information
on gem cutting, polishing, enhancement, investment and other topics.
- SUN ANGEL INNOVATIONS: Lists gemstones and their
psychic attributes. http://www.sun-angel.com/articles/stones/stones.html
- INTERNATIONAL COLORED GEMSTONE ASSOCIATION: Gemstone
facts, trends and folklore. http://www.gemstone.org
- HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE PICTURES: http://www.stsci.edu/epa/pictures.html
- GEM CARVER: Links to gem carvers, supplies of rough and
faceted stones, especially opal, sunstone. http://www.gemcarver.com
- DMS MINING, MINERALS: An eclectic site offering
lapidary supplies, minerals, gem carvings, insights, information, and
1 | PAGE 2
MORE OF OUR FAVORITE LINKS FOR YOU....
-- Places to shop
-- Places to find unique resources
-- Places that are fun
Also, it's fun to traverse the internet
by travelling the links within Web-Rings. We are a part of many
web-rings. Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to
find many great web-rings to play on.
STAMPINGTON & COMPANY
publisher of Belle
Armoire Jewelry and Art
Doll Quarterly magazines, among many other craft, art and
jewelry magazines of interest..
Stampington & Company is the publisher of leading art and crafting
publications, including Somerset Studio, The Stampers' Sampler, Belle
Armoire, and many more. They also carry a full line of art stamps and